A fancy book will NOT get you work – it is what is inside your portfolio that modeling agencies and clients are interested in. Spend your money and efforts on making sure that you have the right photos to go in the portfolio.
Walking into an agency with an expensive razzle-dazzle portfolio cover will only show you as a potential sucker if the agency you are meeting is inclined to get you to give them money.
Remember… you are getting in to this business to MAKE MONEY – not spend it unnecessarily.
Here are a few sources on the web where you can order modeling portfolios:
- Get Smart Products * Best Buy!8.5×11 PRAT SlimBook (12 pages)
Other Portfolio Retailers
- Fast Portfolio
- Light Impressions
- Dick Blick Portfolios and Presentation Cases
- Quincy Shop
- Portfolios and Art Cases
- House of Portfolios * Very Expensive
- Brewer-Cantelmo Custom Made Portfolios * Very Expensive
Recommended Reading about Modeling Portfolios
- What makes a great modeling portfolio?
- What does McDonald’s have to do with your modeling portfolio?
- Do I really need a portfolio? What kinds of pictures should be in it?
- Where can I buy a modeling portfolio?
- Is a modeling portfolio required for baby modeling?